Wednesday 26 February 2014

Checklists..!

Every night I make a checklist of all the things I do. I always stay positive, and finish everything and I feel great at the end of everyday. I recommend this to everyone!

1 cup of water
eat a healthy breakfast & listen to positive affirmations !(they really do work!!) link below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkROmtfEwm8
vitamins with 2 cups of water
Mermaid Hair Pills!
brush teeth after every meal
tidy up
  1. garbage
  2. dishes
  3. laundry
  4. junk
  5. sweep/vacuum
  6. dust/windex
  7. organize
  8. make bed 
workout
2 cups of water
snack
yoga
tan
whiten teeth
water

At night I have a nice spa time with candles and a bubble bath with Epsom salts.
I sometimes throw a face mask on and give myself a pedicure.. how relaxing, right?

..especially with a cup of hot tea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment