Sunday 16 March 2014

Must Haves.. (to be continued ..)

I love this  so much! I never try anything else. It's 100x, an its amazing! I remember the first time I went tanning I used it and the girl at the front desk said "holy $#!^!, what lotion is that!? your super dark already!". Later that night I went out and everyone was asking me how I got so tanned. I do tan easily, but I only had to go once every two weeks. I paid $79.00 for it from a tanning salon. But a friend that worked there told me they get it for $19.00!!  This means less tanning = and less wrinkles!
get it here: tanning lotion
If you don't know about "The Secret" it's the video that changed my life! I used to be negative, but that is in the past! Its all about positive thinking. Well this is actually better than the book. It's a lot more simple. It's "The Secret- Daily Teachings". It motivates you every time you pick it up. I read one every morning. Get it here: The Secret Daily Teachings
 The secret to becoming who you wish to be begins with believing you can become who you wish to be.
 Remember you can buy Visa Gift Cards at 7eleven or drug store and pay with that if you don't have a credit card! :)

If you want a smaller nose, higher cheek bones, or a smaller jaw; this is a must have! A contouring kit from Sephora! It's what all the makeup artists have. In the makeup tips section you learn how to apply it.
 Get it here: My Sculpted Face Palette
 

      


A perk-me-up lip and cheek kit in assorted pinks. You'll look radiant and pretty with this pocket-size lip and cheek kit that features a tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss, and sexy highlighter all in a pretty mirrored box so you can add a pop of color to your look morning, noon, or night. This set contains:- Posetint- Dandelion- High Beam- Ultra Plush Dandelion- Mini powder brush. This product will be available on Sephora.com and in stores early August.
 
Get it here now:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment