Tuesday 11 March 2014

Take a Moment to Visualize..






quotes about losers for success
I've posted some photos of mansions and gorgeous rooms I adore, because when I see them it motivates me. I watch reality television (ones with rich people), because I want to have their life.(well kinda, ahah!) Almost everything I do has something to do with reminding myself to get RICH!Visualizing is a very important task. I actually printed off a photo of a mansion I would love to own one day. I hung it on my fridge, so I see this photo  many times throughout the day.  
You must always dream big. The bigger the better! Find photos of pools,  futuristic architecture , vacations, or that Rolls Royce or Mercedes Benz you've always wished you could afford.
 Post em' all over your house!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment