Friday 21 March 2014

School?

 This is a hot topic right now our schools are dedicated to preparing people to be employees working for the rich, another aspect that I like about school is, and dare to label children ready or fools at an early age. The reason why this issue affects me is because I labeled it silly, from the beginning, and not that it was silly, but I was bored and had no interest, and I could choose any material that interested me, and nobody could tell me how or where I was going to use Calculus???? I kept asking my teacher, how and where will I use Calculus? And simply could not give me an answer. Or they train you to become an employee, or they train you to be “street smart”. Today I prefer to be “street smart”.   I’ve met all kinds of people, some are highly educated, and some have no education. I thought, wow they’re doing pretty well, did not go to school but are packed with real estate, and you began to see a pattern develop, when you see that many people who did not go to college is still very smart, and have created a wealth of their own.
Beauty School Dropout.Entrepreneurs who did not Finish School.
Steve Jobs – Apple Bill Gates – Microsoft Michael Dell – Dell Computers Henry Ford – Ford Motor Company Richard Branson – Virgin Kemmons Wilson – Holiday Inn Hotels Jerry Yang – Yahoo Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook Mary Kay – Mary Kay Inc Russell Simmons – Def Jam Records Ted Turner – CNN J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter Empire Colonel Harland Sanders – Kentucky Fried Chicken John Mackey – Whole Foods David Neeleman – JetBlue John D. Rockefeller SR. – Standard Oil Ray Kroc – McDonalds Ralph Lauren – Polo Michael Lazaridis – Research in Motion Blackberry Tom Anderson – MySpace Walt Disney – Disneyland Tyra Banks – Bankable Production Jay Van Andel – Amway Cornelius Vanderbilt – Railroad Tycoon Albert Einstein – Father of the Atomic Age Thomas Edison – General Electric.

So, to School? or not to school? This photo explains my answer.
Dropout

No comments:

Post a Comment